RE: [NetEpic ML] Snapfire

From: Karlsen Rune <rune.karlsen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:05:48 +0100

It seems you havnt quite understood my point.
Units on FF which are charged, do not fire
on their attackers while they move toward
them. They wait until they are pinned.
SF will give the option to do something
about this. It makes it more realistic,
since no soldier in his right mind would
wait that long. Its basic army training!!!

Rune