Re: [NetEpic ML] Barrages and close combat

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 08:45:39 -0500

Hi!

The rules for barrages state that artillery due to its arc may NOT fire
at troops in close combat with it.

What you are refering to is the "cold blooded" rule, that means ANOTHER
unit may fire its barrage over one of your own units engaged in close
combat. That is, if one contagion is engaged in close combat that
particular one may NOT fire at all, but another contagion which is not
engaged may fire on the first contagion and its attackers since chaos is
cold blooded.

Peter