Re: [NetEpic ML] Titan CC

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 12:28:44 -0500

> Hi!

The rules for mortarions power state the target get's a saving throw, if
you have none you get a 6. If a titan gets only only ONE save what
should it be? Its not a directed attack where you roll hit location, and
as other powers/weapons in teh game that do this the resolution is the
same, use the models highest save.

Granted it could be more explicit.

It is a non-physical power therefore psy saves and active shields intervene.

Misconception-not all non-physical powers negate armor saves. Just
becasue a power is non-physical does not automatically mean it negates
armor. The powers description is what counts.

Peter