RE: [NetEpic ML] Conflicting Rules

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:50:35 +0200

Maybe it would be test to differentiate between morale and terror tests.
Both are made the same way but are two different things, so confessor would
make unit immune to MORALE tests but not TERROR tests. Currently the wording
of chaos and tyranid critters states that a unit must take MORALE test when
it is, in fact, a TERROR test.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.

700059081:N/A=597632/*http://www.airforce.com/cgi-bin/media/setmedia.cgi?med
ia=YH02Q201>