Re: [NetEpic ML] questions about the rules

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 21:14:50 -0500

Hi!

I am more than glad to answer these for you but I need to know if you
are using the flyer rules from version 3.0 or teh most recent ones in
version 4.1. There has been a drastic change in them, and the current
rules are much more simpler. The answers are very different from one
version to the otehr.

Peter