Re: [NetEpic ML] EpicCentre Up and Running!

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:08:05 -0500

Hi!

I re-checked at home using Netscape 6 and IE 5.5. I get no problems or
errors on Netscape. On IE 5.5, The page loads, I can get all the files,
but some of the pics don't load right.

I'm sure Tom we'll get to it when he's able, but the important thing is
you can get the files with either browser above.

Peter