Net epic milestones

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:06:46 -0000

Hi!

With the version 4.1 completed and army cards shortly on their way,
we reached a major milestone in net epic projects. After these are
fully available our gamers not only have updated rules, but gaming
aids that were desperately needed.

The question remains what else can we do, that remains undone?

I need input from the group for ideas to make the game more
accessible. What other game aids or ideas would help and be good to
do?

Thanks!

peter