Re: [NetEpic ML] Campaign System

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:29:16 -0000

>I have both parts. It didn't include a resource system, the scale was to
>small
>but I think they were good. I remember that were included some nice things
>like
>scouting enemy armies.
>
>The only need was to write a feasible reason for the armies to spread out
>on
>the territory and fight several engagements rather that just stay all
>together.
>But this is a thing which most campaign rules lack, especially that are
>without
>production.

Yeah, for example make different objectives.
Perhaps some kind of campa�gn victory point system for taking (and holding)
certain objectives.

Alternatively, you could give each side extra points to buy troops for,
based on how many objectives you control. (Extra troops are allocated due to
your success, more warlords gather up in the succesfull waagh! etc.)

This would give you a reason to split forces over several objectives.