RE: [NetEpic ML] Campaign System

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:59:30 +0100

I think one could do a map based campaign.

You define certain areas of this map to be supply centers, for each supply
senter you hold you are awarded a certain number of points with wich to by
units. Problem here is to keep the war going in a balanced fashion. It's not
fun to fight armies that ar signicantly bigger than your own pointwise. The
interesting aspect of this is that we could establish a campain central with
the map. Then we could make the board into areas, where the different groups
fight for controll. We supply battle results to the campain central and they
keep track of the war progression. This way we could have a NetEpic grand
tournament/war.....

Nils