Re: [NetEpic ML] Professional Layout - Fluff Text

From: Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 11:43:14 +0200

Hi!

> [snip]
> >
> > OK, so far from me. Any comments?
> >

> Fluff text. I am sure there are some talented writers in this group (I am
> not one of them), frex Ken (mr. Tzeentch) posted a couple of quite nice
ones
> back in 1998. The original AT and CT books had some nice examples of what
> could be done.

I don't want to add any fluff text, because this makes the book a lot larger
and it becomes very complex.
Then it will look like a book from GW. *g* I just want the one book with
rules & pictures, which can be easily referred!

For all the fluff texts and battle reports we can (sometime) make a "fluff
book" (this was also some time back mentioned;any interests here?)

Greetings
Daniel Wolf