Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Robots

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:16:14 -0000

>but its damage list is very forgiving (any damage roll 4 or less wont >kill
>it) and its average armor is 19(hull 21) and a avereage las->cannon shot is
>18.5 "not 20 sorry" yea you can always get lucky and >cap one with a good
>shot but thats a lucky shot with 3 good dice rolls
>(location, armor pen., and damage)

The average on 3d6 is 11. Adding 11 to the strength of 9 makes 20.
Isnt 3-4 on the body damage table the thing where it burns and may blow on a
roll of 1-2???
Or was that only the orks?

Anyway, if you factor in the tohit roll, it is true the dreadnought gets a
lot more resilient.

>ho-yea 40K 3ed is not a game its a dice rolling contest for 8 year >olds
>LOL

...with the philosophy: "If I get to roll 26 dice and he rolls only 8 I have
to win"