Re: [NetEpic ML] Gaming Supplements

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:11:01 -0800 (PST)

 hi dan

which signs do you want scaned off of what, give me a list and I send them to you

Ron

  Daniel Wolf <MasterDanielWolf_at_...> wrote:
Hi Everybody!

Today i came to the decision, that i want to produce gaming supplements f�r
NetEpic first (before doing the layout; as a little layout exercise). This
will include the following items:

- summary of unit data (already in progress...)

- cards for special events (e.g. chaos cards, hive mind cards....)
Any ideas for these cards? I thought of putting chaos signs and tyranid
signs in the background. But as i own no scanner :( can someone make scans
for me?

- templates for titans & praetorians, which can printed on card-board (i
will take photos from these models and put the targetting - grid "over
them")
For the last one i will need some photo's of titan' and praetorians from the
front, side and back (on a white background). Can anybody take me the
photo's of a warlord titan, so i can first try it and see if this can be
easily done?

Greetings
Daniel Wolf

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6