Incoming Issue #4 Released!

From: Tom Webb <mail_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:41:43 +0100

Hi all,

        The latest issue of Incoming has now been released. Go to to the usual page
for Incoming and you will find two versions, one is an online version and
another is in a .doc format for offline reading. Thanks to all the people
who contributed, please note there names in the credits they put ALOT of
work into the ezine.

        Thanks again to Questor for the excelent cover art :-). I realise that it
has been released a few days early but as I will be at my GFs for the
weekend, I thought it would be better to release it early than late :-).

        Let me know what you think of it, I am especially interested in how I could
improve it, what type of articles you would prefer and whether or not a text
only version would be needed.

        I apologise in advance for the people whose articles did not make it into
the final edition, I will endeavour to get them into the next article. I
thought it would be better to have around 6 articles and an update on the
EpiCenter in each ezine. Then if we have a drought of articles then we still
produce a quality e-zine without having to create a delay.

Tom.

PS: The EpiCenters JavaScript should be operational now, so update (Press
'F5') and let me know if there are any errors I might have missed. One
comment I recieved was that it was hard to read the buttons due to the
lightness, the JavaScript should fix this what happened was the buttons were
lightened and when the mouse passes over the button it gets illuminated. The
previous problem was that due to error in the JavaScript when you passed
your mouse over an error occured and the button was not illuminated. Which
was kinda pants.