Re: Implications of "epic" proportions

From: <fredrik_berggren_at_...>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 09:44:19 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., Deep Tech Underwater Systems <deep_tech_at_y...>
wrote:
> They`re very good at reading rules, but nothing else.

I my opinion GW are not that good at writing the rules though. I play
a lot of Warmaster wich is an exelent and simple game. but the rules
are so cluttered with contradictions and logical loops that it took
us (fairly experianced) gamers several long gaming sessions to get i
right. thats not overly pedagogic if you ask me.

//fred