Squat army cards

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:42:08 -0400

Hi!

The squat army cards are now at the files sections under image/army
cards. Only the orks remain and I have already begun them, hopefully it
wont be too much longer.

I needed to remove the AT files due to space constrictions, anyone what
those files go the Epicentre or drop me an e-mail.

I will soon overhaul the files section again since space is running out.
Hopefully once all these files make to the Epicentre the files section
will have more room.

Peter