Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kinder, gentler" way...

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:30:30 -0400

...and why not...everyone know that europeans are by far the smartest
people
in the world ;)

No, just kidding.....this wasnt intended as a flame :-)

-->Well, I'm a bit bored, so why don't we just have a short "friendly"
flame war anyway? Sure, continentals are better than British, but you
all on the continent just whine too damn much. It's always something,
"help, my game design sucks," or "help my country has been invaded," or
"help my country has no sense of whats edible." Now, how can we take
anything seriously if yer always complaining about something? Well?
C'mon, I'm waiting....8P

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell