RE: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 19:18:27 +0300

You asked for it... ;-)

Sure, continentals are better than British, but you
> all on the continent just whine too damn much. It's always something,
> "help, my game design sucks," or "help my country has been
> invaded," or
> "help my country has no sense of whats edible." Now, how can we take
> anything seriously if yer always complaining about something? Well?
> C'mon, I'm waiting....8P

Like I said, you asked for it: I wonder what one nation seems to constantly
complaining "help, I actually have to pay my debts to the UN", "help, people
want to slow down the complete annihilation of world's ecosystem and it
hurts my income", "help, the rest of the world won't accept the fact that
there really are only two ways of doing things: our way and the wrong way",
"help, people don't want to eat my beef just because it is pumped so full of
hormones it probably pops like a balloon if someone stabs it" -just to name
a few. All that and a crapload of hypocricy as a bonus. And THAT is supposed
to be taken seriously? :P

> Josh R
>
> Minister for General Mayhem
> "Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.