RE: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:33:17 +0200

Yeah, this was like the diet for those who where to poor to eat anything
else, now it's considered a delicacy. However, I really would like to know
where this herring rumour started, because the real herring eaters are the
Swedes... But then again, one shouldn't expect an average american to know
the difference.... :) You know it was quite fun when this american reporter
asked Kipketer (10000 m runner, from Kenya, know living in and running for
Denmark) and I quote:" Exactly where in Africa is Denmark???"

Nils