RE: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kind er, gentler" way...

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:08:17 +0200

Yupp, we would like to get back Bohuslen, Jemtland and Herjedalen you
know....

However, if history repeats itself us norwegians are gonna kick some serious
ass, while you danes get yours kicked by the swedes, then you're gonna sign
some crappy peace treaty with them, giving away half of Norway in the
prosess. It's happened more times than I care to remeber....!!!!

I'm thinkin the fact that Norway is such a young nation (We where in union
with Denmark from 1380 to 1814 (When they lost us to Sweden, goes to show
you can't trust a frenchman) and with Sweden from 1814 to 1905 is probably
the main reason us norewgians are so sceptical about joining the EU. Besides
we are rich, filthy rich.

Nils