Re: [NetEpic ML] Flaming for no legitimate reason, and in a "kinder, gentler" way...

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:36:42 -0000

>Hehe..
>You danes as always been more oriented to the european continent than us
>norweigians. We have always considered the brits as allies and
>buisinesspartners. Guess thats why we no longer have that union of ours...

union!.....everybody knows how Norway rightfully belongs to the danish
empire.,...now that we both agree on that, lets figure out how we get our
land in south-sweden and northern germany back ! ! !

Perhaps that would make a cool NetEpic campaign ???

The "Genforeningskrig" where danish space marines (overexaggeration, the
danish army would be more akin to PDF with poorer CAF) take on swedish ork
forces and german tyranids (if you can eat sauerkraut you gotta be a 'nid).

Perhaps some norwegian eldar troops (with alcohol so expensive you gotta be
good at fighting since you dont waste training time drinking beer) might
join in on the danish side.

Hows that for a campaign ??? ;-)