Re: [NetEpic ML] How big are CAV miniatures?

From: <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:25:55 -0000

Hi!

I think you may be right, I was looking around the web and by the
terrain that was close by they didn't look too big either, oh well
I'll continue to look, its quite suprising that after RAFM stopped
doing the larger heavy gear minis it was going to be so difficult to
get a decent sized robot figure.

Peter

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/