Sv: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:03:35 +0200

This was not suprising. It seems like peolpe like playing the easiest and most straight forward armies. If anyone is up for investing in a new army, I would recomend the Slann. We have done a great deal of work on it, and reduced their gorgonzola aroma to a minimum. :-)

I have been one of the foremosts qritisists of this army, but now I think its quite fun to play up against.

Eivind