Re: Opinions wanted

From: <magnus_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 13:13:41 -0000

> I have been developing my own Marine chapter (The Winter Lions) for
> some time, and I would like to hear your opinions about one
> specific thing. Namely, I have painted both the Terminator and
> Veteran company, and even used them both in a particularly large
> game 10000+ points per side back when I still had opponents. I lost
> that battle but the companies looked great together, and I started
> to think about organization where both were present.Obviously, this
> calls for some heavy restrictions on other troops, so before
> yelling "CHEDDAR!" and loading your Inferno Cannon please read the
> whole post.

Uhm... excuse me, but why do you even _need_ additional restrictions?
As far as I can tell, there's no particular rule which forbids you to
field a Termie company from one chapter and a Veteran one from
another chapter.... after all, if you like to be horrendously
outnumbered, it's your call...

Luca Lettieri