RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Opinions wanted

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 17:22:05 +0300

Ah, I see the light. Good points really, and I must say I agree. However,
not all think the sensible way, as is expressed by the huge number of "power
gamers" in existence. There are those who wish to field "discount
battlegroups" and such stuff.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is
money.