Re: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] ramblings

From: Pat Connaughton - SBC <ptconn_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 16:47:06 -0700

Recently, I was tapped to put on a game at a local convention and I've decided to
run an NetEpic game. The con organizer said that I should expect about 8 players.

So, I've decided to ask the list for some suggestions.
I'm looking for advise on forces for the players.

I've got Orks, Imperials(S Marines and Imperials), Eldar and Squats to work from.
Not much in the way of Titans but lot's of other stuff to organize forces from.

I'd like to put together forces of appx 1250 points per player with 4 players per side.
Any suggestions would be welcome.

Please feel to reply on and off list

Thanks

Pat Connaughton
e-mail - ptconn_at_...
http://home.swbell.net/ptconn/
ICQ # 2535086

"A people should know when they're conquered"
Quintus Magnus, Regimental Commander, Army of the North