[NetEpic ML] Squat conversion

From: Ryan Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 18:27:28 -0500

So I am almost finished assembling a Squat artillery piece reminiscent of
the WW2 Gustav. I need a tractor/carrier piece off of any Ordinatus if
anyone has an extra I can buy off of them. I have 3 right now so I can
finish it looking like Galvatron from Transformers or I can hold off for the
full railway gun effect.

I think I am going to have to make a template for this thing it is so big. I
figure as for the main cannon:

Penetrator [10BP] [-6 to save]
High Explosive [10BP] [-2 to save] [12cm template]