Sv: [NetEpic ML] Squat conversion

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 9:22:47 +0200

Hi

I really love those little guys with their big cannons, but I think that this is somewhat over the top. I would say that 10bp -3 or -4 for penetration mode and 8 bp -2 for high explosive mode would be sufficient.

I have not seen the gun or the point cost but I know that I would have a hard time convoncing my gaming group to let me use this unit.

If its OK by your buddys, then theres no problem though!

Eivind