Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Shock attack guns

From: Thomas Wildman <tnrw00_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 17:37:40 -0500

In The original Space Marine, The scatter is only for the first termite, and
then the others rise within coherency(Ork and Squat Warlords p.62, or Armies
of the Imperium p.61). Why would combat savvy squats design a vehicle
system that spreads their precious infantry all over the battlefield in ten
man units? If the netepic rules don't reflect a coherency rule for the
termite, than the unit is completely useless.

"Termite squadrons all use the same tunnel, each following behind the other
and branching to the surface only at the last moment. Establish where the
first surfacesas described for the Mole and then place the remaining two
Termites anywhere ... within 6 cm." Warlords p.62