Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Even more Squat units

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 9:19:18 +0200

Hi
Glad you liked the unit.

I have not playtested it, but I do have some reservations against it; are the Squats really supposed to have such good CAF units?

They are supposed to be stronger than the average squat, so I dont feel that I can lower the CAF any.

As for the movement, I was in doubt if I should give them 15 cm or 10 cm and infiltration as theese gyus will always be at the forefront of the battle. I thought the latter would be somewhat over the top, so I settled for 15 cm. After all, that is what the berserkers have.

I hope to test out theese guys soon, but if you beat me to it, please let me know how they fare!

Eivind