Re: [NetEpic ML] Even more Squat units

From: Ryan Lawson <kurmark_at_...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:01:44 -0500

SLAYER CULT (SPECIAL CARD)

**************************************

Ok, now I gotta say it. This is badass! Of all the things I feel missing
from the Squat army, this is one of them, and I never realized it until you
said it.

I agree with your stats except for the movement rate. Make it 10cm because
these guys will always be on foot and you know those stunties can't move
very fast even when they are pissed!

It's not over the top and it has limitations, but is cool for that. Great
idea Eivind.

I think I will use my extra chaos dwarves for this and just paint them in
squaty colors instead of chaos.