Time between games

From: quester <quester666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

hearing how long some of you go without playing

I started thinking about it and found that i ve not played a game of epic sense "epic 40K" came out

what was that? spring of 1997 4+ years ago LOL

and It seems that no one around here wants to play the game any more.

It use to be the most played game it my game store. Go figure!

RuneSmith Studio "we bring the art to war"

15 Summit Ave.

Albany, NY. 12209

http://odin.prohosting.com/quester6