Re: [Epic] Mentor legion

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 12:28:32 -0800

>However, I remade the time Warper table as follows:
>
>1-2 No effect
>
>3-5 May move at 3 x normal speed
>
>6 May move at 4 x normal speed
>
>I did this because if the Elite Cadre had charge orders then the table would
>in fact have been: 1-3 no effect and so on.

I kind of liked my old misinterpretation of the table. The way I saw it,
the Time Warper was experimental, and using it was a risk. On a 1, I
thought that a unit wouldn't be able to move at all, 2-3 would have been
normal movement if he were charging, and 4-6 would have been the bonusses.
How did this things used to work in 40k?

>Jyrki Saari
>js54904_at_...

Mike the Liu