Re: [Epic] Mentor legion

From: Jyrki Saari <js54904_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 14:15:14 +0200 (EET)

> I kind of liked my old misinterpretation of the table. The way I saw it,
> the Time Warper was experimental, and using it was a risk. On a 1, I
> thought that a unit wouldn't be able to move at all, 2-3 would have been
> normal movement if he were charging, and 4-6 would have been the bonusses.
> How did this things used to work in 40k?

In 40k "no effect" meant nothing special happened; the model could move at
normal speed. The time warper is kinda difficult to do right for Epic because
(as you may already know) in 40k you can only charge to close combat.
I guess I must playtest both of the tables and see how they work out...

> >Jyrki Saari
> >js54904_at_...
>
> Mike the Liu

Jyrki Saari