Re: [Epic] Reminiscing

From: Mike Roop <roop_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 05:22:43 -0500

Also, in regards to the Imperator comment before, GW has announced(somewhere)
that they will be toneing down titans in the next edition, and that
, supposedly, the imperator and mega-gargant class titans WILL NOT BE
released for it.
My brother just went to the local hobby store and bought up thier Imperator
(still shronk wrapped) for $2. Quite a bargain, huh??

Mike