Re: [Epic] Rebel against the new stands ? Not me.

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 09:54:08 -0500

> From: Marc Feuerstein <tw44645_at_...>
>
> If you don't like the new system, just keep playing with the old one.If you
> happen to love it (and I *bet* you will), just use the new one !

        Oh? And just how much are you willing to bet? =)

> Maybe you know some things that I don't, but I don't see so many reasons to
> be that pessimist about Epic 3.
> Can somebody give me those reasons ?

        GW is making it.

        Personally I'd rather see them try to fix the current
system, possibly renaming it 'Epic 40k' in the process to draw
in 40k punks, then scrap the whole thing and start from scratch.
But we'll see how it all works out (just as long as the turns
aren't changed to 40k-like turns - I don't like the idea of one
player taking a complete turn before the other guy gets to do
anything).

Scott
shupes_at_...