Re: [Epic] Stand and Deliver

From: Simon Langford <tyrant_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 10:42:14 +1300 (NZDT)

>Oh yeah. Apparently the ordering system has been changed too. It used to be
>cheaper to order things from GWUK if you had enough stuff to get at once,
>now they want you to order from Sydney full stop. Unless you want bits you
>have to go through there. I guess they worked out that it costs us more to
>be buy from nearby then from across the world, and they were missing out on
>their precious profits and stopped it. Apparently a New Zealand group wanted
>to order about 500 pounds of stuff from GWUK and were refused, and some
>people from GWUS were told they couldn't order through GWUK. I don't
>understand? A sale is still a sale isn't it?

I'm from New Zealand, and I have never used the Aussie mail order service. I
get most of my stuff from UK and have never had any problems, in fact
they've probably spent a lot of money spending faxes to me across the world,
even getting phone calls from them, 1 of which lasted about 10 minutes!!!

Simon Langford
tyrant_at_...

The "Help I've Fallen and I Can't Reach my Dark Angel Wine" Warhammer 40,000
Web Page: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/5370/

"Damn it Jim, I'm a miracle worker, not a doctor."
"Brave be Xchaggers. Mighty be Xchaggers. Small be our resolution, but large
be our resolve!"