Re: [Epic] Rebel against the new stands ?

From: The Unknown Dwarf <leffewbe_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 16:06:47 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, Miller, Chris wrote:

> are only available at a very few specialty stores so there is little to
> no price competition. Yeah, I have Warcraft I, II, and the expansion,
> and I paid a total $45 for all 3 because I bought them ON SALE - a term
> rarely applied to GW stuff.

Not to mention Warcraft 2 is a better game than warcraft 1 (IMO) and you
CAN play Warcraft by yourself agasint the computer... with a GW game, you
have to find someone ELSE who has spent that minimum $250 on the game to
play. It's not really a good comparison. I WILL give the new epic a
chance, just like i gave and am giving Warhammer 5th a chance, but WHFB5th
hasn't given me anything to think it's better so i'm not too opptimistic
about Epic 3/40k/whatever it's called.

Brad Leffew
Squat Warlord
Space Marine/Knight Commander
General of WHFB Empire Army
High King of WHFB Dwarf Army

"If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we
fear the pain of loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater.
        -Tanis Half-Elven "Dragons of Winter Night" by Margaret Weis

Clarkson University
leffewbe_at_...