Re: [Epic] What scares me about Epic 40K

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 01:14:49 -0800

The original Adeptus Titanicus and Space Marine games covered battles
between similarly armed Imperial and Chaos forces based on the company &
support card system. In the Renegades supplement of the second edition,
it is stated that the chaos forces can include any unit from the
imperial list. They just didn't want to spend the money on all the
redundant cards. The Warlord titan group is not explicitly forbidden to
the chaos player. This is pre-Titian Legions, but I haven't found
anything in that text to forbid this unit either. I would allow the
Warlord group.

I would like to point out though, the Fire control units cannot be used
in conjunction with the Barrage Missile. This is stated in the Titan
Legion rule book.

danlobb_at_...