Re: [Epic] Maybe this will spark some discussion.

From: Thomas Bloom <tbloom_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 11:25:54 -0500

>Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to beat a Heirophant Battle
>Group? Is there a FAQ for this group?

The ripper Tenticles don't work vs. knights or larger units so you can gang
up on them with GD's. A household of Imperial Knights would be able to
take on one or two of them, but one knight House costs almost as much as
his three titians so you would wind up behind on this exchange. I haven't
tried any of this yet, its just a theory.

>I play Chaos and Space Marine. Does anyone consider it cheese to add a
>Ravenwing equivalent to an original Chapter?

To the Space Wolf Chapter I might object to, any others go ahead.

Thomas