Re: [Epic] Knight chain of command

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 13:57:12 GMT

At 07:21 PM 11/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hail! I was reading something on Tech Guard which mentioned that they
>use the chain of command rule for IG. That was no surprise. My
>question relates to Knights. Do they require chain of command also or
>are they different? I lent my TL book out or I would look it up.
>
>Seth Ben-Ezra
>Great Wolf

I'd like to know too. I always thought that they didn't, but there is a
single line about the commander of the Knight Household becoming the company
Seneschal (a medieval term for CEO) that has always troubled me.

I figure that if they had intended knight housholds to be bound by the IG
command structure they would have spelled it out more obviously than that...

Agro