[Epic] Actually, now that you mention it...

From: <ladyfinger_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 14:14:37 -0600

Yeah, Imperator's got too few guns. It's too easy to kill him, unless
you've got the Chaos "crap for guns" affliction.

But here's a question:
Can Space Marines have the Imperator as their special card? More
specifically, can you put a Devastator Company on board an Imperator,
regardless of how they are organized? That was the configuration the
first time I ever faced him, and let me tell you, he was intimidating
THEN. (Still waxed his turtle ass, tho'...)
But it just occurred to me that Devastators already have transports. I
guess the question is, "Is the Imperator (or Mega-Gargant, for that
matter) a building for purposes of allied movement? or a troop carrier
with windows? or does it just transcend both of those rules?"

--LadyFinger
LadyFinger_at_...