Re: [Epic] Titan Legions

From: <DaUnabomb_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 15:16:02 -0500 (EST)

there is one simple reason why i don't field titans in my armies, they are
not worth it. Now I am not sying that they are not the strongest INDIVIDUAL
troops in the epic universe, because they are, but with the hundereds (on
even thousands depending on what kind of player you are) of points you spend
on them, you could definitely get a whole lot more firepower. Lets just say
you want to get a couple of warlord titans armed with vulcan cannons. This
costs a couple thousand points. Now you take those points, and you buy
wirlwinds, not as stong as the titans individually, but better as a whole
because of three reasons:

1) They pack a hell of a lot more fire power than the titans
2) You can laugh in the face of plasma destructors, while a couple of these
could kill your titan, they will not do any more than kill a couple of tanks
when you spred out your points
3) And when you kill every last unit your opponant throws at you, he won't
put your name on this list as being a cheap ass cheese player, I mean if you
de field a couple thousand points of whirlwinds he might say this, but use
common sense

happy hunting, out