Re: [Epic] Rebel against the new stands ?

From: Marc Feuerstein <tw44645_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 97 08:16:21 +0100

At 13:55 9/01/97 -0600, you wrote:

> So it is different, it is more expensive, and it is a serious pain when
>the rules change - if ONLY the rules changed, one component of my
>existing system is till useable, but when the MINIS also change /are
>rendered obsolete by basing , etc. then BOTH components have to be
>replaced -doubling my expense-and that is the biggest beef I have.
> Sorry about the length...

Hello,
sorry to begin again with that, but I really wanna know where in the world
it is written that the existing minis will be obsolete .
When I talked with Hodgson and Ian Pickstock (alias GoldTeeth) they told me
that the old minis will still be compatible.If I rememeber well, Jervis
Johnson also told that in his posting (before the list crash).I only want to
recall that there were a lot of minis evolution in the GW story, but that
the old minis always were compatible with the new (except in a very few
special cases) .In one of the more recent WD, I remember to have seen a
battle report where they used the old Space Marine minis (Mk 6 I think) .

Come on, please let's be more optimistic.Before we can lay a hand on the new
boxed set, all we can do is anticipation, based on nothing concrete.

Marc.