Re: [Epic] GW customer service

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 15:44:29 +1000 (EST)

> I purchased a copy of the 2nd edition Space Marine last month, openned
> it up to find the entire Eldar force and a few space marines missing.
> The customer service department sent me the missing figures and a few
> extra sprues within a week of receiving my email.

I experienced a similar problem when I received my copy of Titan Legions via
GW Mail Order Oz. I was missing some BoneBreaka sprues, so I called Sydney
and they sent up the missing sprues plus extras. Real nice of them. I
don't have an actual problem with mail order (but I've heard of people who
have), my problem is with marketing and customer-relations.

-Kelvin.....

  "Time passed, which, basically, is its job."
          email: kx.henderson_at_...