Re: [Epic] GW customer service (fwd)

From: Bonnie Beyea <bbeyea_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:52:46 -0800

Gunnar Strand wrote:

> >I have been bashing them alot lately on this list. I have always had
> >good results from the Customer service guys. Too bad it doesn't
> >spillover into the marketing department.
>
> I don't usually do "me too" posts, but with all the GW
> bashing, it seems only right to give some credit here.
> I have had the customer service people be very nice
> and helpful to me. They replaced a small Warhound
> piece, that I think I even lost myself, and an extra
> knight along with it. They're nice. Only problem
> was this weird, almost naive, assumption that we
> are playing nothing but GW games. Really strange.
>
> andy
> andy.skinner_at_...

I called mail order here in Canada yesterday because a friend's 40k chaos
dreadnaught was missing a piece. The guy (when he found out that I play
epic and fantasy) kept going on and on about how cool it was that a woman
was playing. It was pretty funny. He sent out the piece that was
missing. I must say that the people in mail order are always freindly
and helpfull.

Bonnie
bbeyea_at_...