Re: [Epic] Scatter

From: Perrin Haley <phaley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 16:30:52 -0800

>Say, I was wondering if a wrecker or a warp missle hits a Titian and the
>first scatter roll moves them off the template do you roll the second time
>to see if it drifts back on?

Good question. I'd say yes (just because I'm nice), but you should be sure
to talk it over with your opponent before you play. It always *seems* much
more important in the middle of the game and this is just one of those
things that could lead to huge, and highly uneccesary argument... (Believe
me, *any* kind of argument in the middle of a game sucks; I've been through
them before and they take all of the fun out of it.)

>Thomas

        Perrin