Re: [Epic] Scatter

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 15:05:14 +1100 (EST)

>>Say, I was wondering if a wrecker or a warp missle hits a Titian and the
>>first scatter roll moves them off the template do you roll the second time
>>to see if it drifts back on?
>
>Good question. I'd say yes (just because I'm nice), but you should be sure
>to talk it over with your opponent before you play. It always *seems* much
>more important in the middle of the game and this is just one of those
>things that could lead to huge, and highly uneccesary argument... (Believe
>me, *any* kind of argument in the middle of a game sucks; I've been through
>them before and they take all of the fun out of it.)

I'd like to think that you would just roll your two scatters first before
seeing if the first one leaves the template. The order in which the missile
scatters IMO should be irrelavent.

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?"