Re: [Epic] Scatter

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 03:03:39 -0800

Simon Dodds wrote:

> I'd like to think that you would just roll your two scatters first before
> seeing if the first one leaves the template. The order in which the missile
> scatters IMO should be irrelavent.

I agree. I think the same should apply for the Bio-vore spore mines.
They scatter twice and the rules state: roll, move mine, roll move mine.
If the mine scatters off the edge with the first roll, my opponents say
I lost the mine. I think it should really be the resulting vector of the
two rolls. If the result is off the board, I lose the mine. Otherwise it
ends where it ends. Moot point. I have been too effective with these
weapons, so I have no chance of winning that argument. :]

danlobb_at_...