[Epic] Re: Dire Avengers

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 13:53:34 GMT

Hey guys (that's generic girls!)

Another SQ for you.

How do people run Dire Avengers and their "extra shots" ability.
Our gaming group is split between a couple of interpetations and I would
like some feedback from outside...

If a squad of 4 DA shoot at a bunch of targets and score a kill, do they all
get another shot, or only the one who got the kill?

Suppose they get another kill, do they keep shooting?

Suppose they shoot some tanks that make their saving throw, and are NOT
killed, do they still get another shot? (since the writeup specifies
exceptional accuracy, not some sort of blood lust...)

Thanks,
        Agro