Re: [Epic] Creating new version of Epic

From: Gunnar Strand <gurra_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 11:35:50 +0100 (MET)

> (Probability computations are based on a vortex missile scattering 1 in 3,
> and a warp missile only hitting a SHV on a 3+. If hit, the target gets a
> 50/50 saving throw.)
>
> Warp missiles are a bit like Russian Roulette - do you feel lucky?

Hm. I thought the very definition of the Warp missile was that it
ignored shields and detonated inside them. The original rules were
designed with Titans in mind, thus the double scatter. Later a to hit
of 3+ was added for vehicles with shields without scatter template.
A model without shields is still auto killed?

Luck,

/Gunnar!
-
Here I am in 53 B.C. and all I want is a dill pickle!!